When I reluctantly started my blog on the advice of my psychologist, I feared exposing my feelings and looking vulnerable and silly. There is somewhat of a secret rule among me, that speaking about feelings and emotions is a sign of weakness. What I didn’t know at the time is that many men suffer in silence and do not even dare to reach out to someone for help. Maybe responding to a blog written by someone you don’t know who is facing similar problems is easier than talking to a friend or family member. In any case, countless men have been in touch and shared their stories.
My blog has also brought me lots of help from an array of professionals as well as men’s support groups. Slowly but surely, the men of this world are beginning to talk to each other and are seeing their lives being transformed.
Because of the isolation I felt during the initial stages of my troubles, I have had a strong desire to reach out to men and women who are going through tough times and facing marital problems. Thankfully, with the support of many others, this website now features lots of links to professionals and support groups, as well as a lot of tips and advice on single parenting, particularly for men.
Reaching out can be difficult, but rest assured, it will be the best move you have ever made. Because of my own experience, I now have some knowledge and tips on how to get through tough times and I would like you to get in touch and ask for help.
Those providing professional help to men and women like me, should also contact me and share their advice.
Contacting me is easy. Just fill in the contact form, I will not leave you hanging, that’s for sure!
If you are unsure of what kind of contact requests I am talking about, please read on and find out:
- Troubled Times: If you find yourself in an untenable situation, please get in touch quickly. I will first and foremost listen and then help you get some help. All the information you share is treated with the utmost confidentiality. Usually, we provide people in difficult situations with contact details for professionals and support groups.
- Support Groups: If you are a member of a support group and would like us to promote your work, make sure to let us know. The more useful links I can provide on my website, the more people will find the help and support they require.
- Professionals: Counsellors, psychologists and other professionals working in the area of parenting support and related areas should also get in touch and tell us about their services. Again, this will ultimately help those in difficulty.
- Workshop and Event Promotion: If you are running a parenting workshop or event or even a single parent gathering, make sure to let me know so that I can support your promotional efforts.
- Parenting Classes: I also like to publicise parenting classes, just because I have benefited from them myself and know how educational and useful hands-on parenting courses can be.
- Just getting Things off Your Chest: If you just feel the need to vent your frustration to a random stranger, feel free to contact me, I will be glad to listen.
How to Get in Touch
Below, you will see an easy-to-complete contact form. Sometimes, the first time you reach out is the point at which things start to get better, sometimes an email is all it takes to put you on the path to a better life.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have discovered a new way of overcoming a particular problem or if you provide a new service. Lots of people need support and providing such support is what this website is all about.
If you are wondering about guest posting or any other kind of service, then do not be afraid to contact me. I am always open to hear about your stories and experiences!.
Because I know the value of good advertising and needless to say because advertisers have provided me with a steady flow of income, I strive to please and ensure that all advertisers are well catered for. I am quite meticulous when it comes to the entire process.
To give you an idea of how it works and why it works, I have put a few points together for you to review:
- Professional Service and Support: If you have to pay for a service, you should be able to be certain, that your needs will all be met. Even before you make the final decision to take out some advertising space on my website, I strive to do all I can to outline the process, rates and support structure. Once I am given the go ahead, I carefully work out the best option for you, present it to you and wait for your approval. Naturally, the design and placement of your ad are of the utmost importance and years of experience allow me to know the best way to proceed. We always monitor and subsequently evaluate the performance of the ad and ask our advertisers for feedback. This way, we can continually improve our advertising services. From start to finish, I aim to be professional and your targets and objectives are my main focus. Obviously, the most important aspect is getting you are return for your investment and I therefore strive to ensure that advertisers see an increase in profits at the back of placing an advertisement on my site.
- Simple Process: As soon as we have agreed on a concept, you can pretty much leave all the work to me and sit back and relax.
- Excellent Networking Opportunity: Advertisers have further found that they have made useful contacts through advertising on my site. Collaboration and networking between related businesses is always a valuable exercise.
What to Do Next
If you are considering advertising on my site, please get in touch and let me tell you all there is to know about the process, give you a quotation and outline your options. Some of our advertisers approach us with readily designed ads while others rely on us for the creation of a visually compelling ad. Regardless of the size of your business, we would like to work with you and have you present on our website.
Readers’ comments also often testify to the positive contribution advertising businesses can make and they value the easy access to relevant products and services. We pretty much want to make sure that everyone gains from the process, advertisers, readers and ourselves.